Monday, 15 August 2011

What do I want to be remembered for?

I like this necklace I received from Sipei my cousin for my birthday. I can make any word!

I'm so happy I had my neighbour ask me to help her catch this little darling. :)


Focusing on something to smile about each day, has made me forget about unhappy stuff for a while. But would you deem this as temporary happiness or would you see it as appreciating every aspect of life? Sometimes the simplest things should be cherished as much as the sophisticated stuff. (enlightenment, detachment, knowledge yada yada papaya) Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's important to remember the beauty of life even though circumstances can through alot of shit at us. After all, we are only here on earth for one life-time. Better to live and cherish every day than to drag our feet across our existance. Soo.. <3 you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot say shit on this nice pink blog! say adversities. AHhhh :D

    ReplyDelete