Thursday, 7 July 2011

Today is a good day

Well I do mean yesterday. 6/7/11

I woke up early, studied for my test, was a lil sleepy throughout the journey to school.

Then the day got really good when I was walking to sci fac from the src busstop at about 3pm and I spotted a changable lizard within reach! Was my second attempt at catching one of these and I feel braver! During my first attempt in KE7 I was too hesitant and thought the lizard was brave an taunting, I couldn't catch it and it ended up seriously like a scene from bollywood film around the coconut tree. (well it was a palm tree :) )

So that made me glad!

Then I went for my test, didn't have a pencil for a MCQ paper!!! AHHH but very glad my friend had an extra. Test was good!!!! I think. Yippie! What a nice lecturer with nice mix of easy and tough questions. I didn't understand the word tenuous for one of the options and had to ask :( :(. I said I didn't know the meaning of this. After he told me he apologised for using difficult words! SO SWEET!

After the test the sun was shining the day was still cool the lizards were BASKING!!! I spotted on within reach and for my THIRD attempt, I touched it! It thought I wasn't going to harm it, it probably thought I didn't see it, I nearly got it but since it was on a piece of bark and I covered its tail, it managed to slip off and fall head over heels onto the ground and scampered off. :( I'm still elated thought! I touched it!

HAHA I thought I would have a go at the next lizard basking on a tree root but just as I was about to crouch down, two squirrels my favourite plantain squirrels BURST out of the bushes and jumped at the lizard and at me as well! Awesome day yes?!

:) sighs. happy sighs.

After this I was pretty tired, squeezed with the office people all the way back to hougang for tuition at 730, napped at the void deck, had a yummy curry puff... :)

Tuition today was good as well! told her about mummies and pyramids and removing of brains! Helped her with project work of lions and pandas and bears!

Quite worn out by the time I had to make my way back. Do wish I didn't have to travel it was a pain, but my day was better as I made the bus driver's day better cause I was in the mood to greet him on and off the bus. :)

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment