Saturday, 18 June 2011

Sofas

We're looking for ideas for reupholstering our favourite sofa sets and came across this. Can you believe that this is miniature?! Looks so realistic. Anyway this is such a pretty colour I think we're getting green too!

Look at her miniature stuff! Peach blossom hill

Had tuition today, I think its more of story book session as he doesn't read before hand and we have to get this done before his literature class starts. Animal farm! I finally read it this week before teaching him. I don't know how to describe it! communism, political, government, social classes. OOH LALA. Poor Jackwin will be confused...

I came home and found harddisks of Humbear while ma was packing his stuff. Looked through them and though there were lots of files and documents I only took the ones that are worth remembering like photos and found a short video when I was 16. Wish there was more but we never were very photo/video orientated people.

I'm going over to shing's house soon! yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment