Saturday, 12 February 2011

Friday, February 11, 2011


I don't care what sort of awesome bacteria are breeding in my oral passage and if they talk in high squeaky voices and have cute little eyes I want them gone!!! I'm not very unwell I just have waterfalls of mucus that makes bubbles on my nose in CLASS! I want it all to go away so I can sing soon. :)

So there's one thing I do not like about living in hall. Its when the time of day is perfectly fine to make noise and I'm actually making MUSIC and my neighbour texts me to ask really politely to lower my volume. Hey this is like 4 in the afternoon... frowns. I know they can hear me but I NEVER heard a sound from them so how do I know relatively how well they can hear me? For all I know it sounds like the walls are soundproof because they are that silent. And of course I'll wait till they're out before I attempt high choral songs... ET asked me if I missed choir. I answered with a definate yes much to my own surprise. :) we were toilet singing. I love the toilet. It has superb acoustics as in it reverbs and makes you sound superb too! I would love a home that is built in this way in the future. OR a toilet as large a a home HAHAHA.

I'm really hooked on Priscilla Ahn's music currently. whimsical tunes and voice and youthful dreamy lyrics.

♥ `LilNuttz is wilting some more @ 6:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment