Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Friday, February 04, 2011


LSM 2101 Metabolism and regulation.

LSM 2102 Molecular biology

LSM 2251 Ecology and Environment

EL1101E The Nature of Language

LAK1201 Korean

LSM2288 The Diet of Urban squirrels.


Focus.

♥ `LilNuttz is wilting some more @ 9:47 PM


I shall be planning a SMALL hopefully VERY small birthday party. On the day itself. If you think you'll be included please keep yourself free. Small like nuclear besties cliques.

venues:
home,
void deck,
the other void deck,
CC hall,
CC dance studio.

HAHAHAHA kopitiam downstairs eat crab.
kidding thats too ex.

void decks have no electrical output. so would be weird without music.

I dislike chalets.

activity:
tea/cake. not a meal thing.
either extremely kiddy games. (everyone has to oblige to my fantastical wishes)
or not so kiddy games.
or the boredom of no games sit and look at each other
OR share our hopes and dreams. HAHAHA
or ask my wonderful friends to each give musical performances!! MUAHAHAHHA. I like this one. harp... heeheehee...



THEME:
PINK. Or maybe pink and green. or shiny... or animals...


OR NO PARTY. because we in mourning... I don't know why my mom does this to me. constantly reminding me. just when I finished typing this. BLAH!!

♥ `LilNuttz is wilting some more @ 7:49 PM


I miss CNY.
I do not like the idea of telling everyone we're busy doing something else and hence cannot go visiting or be visited and end up sitting at home moping.
However I also agree we shouldn't go visiting or celebrate the festive season.
Its just the lying. Maybe we should tell everyone Don't visit us, we're not visiting you. We have to stay home and mourn. However, that would make many people feel bad.
sighs.

♥ `LilNuttz is wilting some more @ 5:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment