Friday, 14 January 2011

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm going to concentrate and focus on my school work. Although as always I'll be tempted to go for/visit the choir, volunteer for some beach clean up, run around and join cheerleading or some other CCA, I will NOT do any of those.

There is no use thinking of a minor in environmental biology if I have a poor and quote my prof "worthless" degree. My major should come first before my minor.

There is no point thinking about and planning for student exchange when I've no longer met the criteria. I'm a envious of all my friends going away for exchange. And eventually even the guys from JC. Which would make me envious all over again.

6 modules. I'm fearing school. Its going to be a huge battle.

I passed chemistry :)


♥ `LilNuttz is wilting some more @ 12:11 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment